Re: Buying a Real Air Compressor

To: Gregory Groiss <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Buying a Real Air Compressor
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 06:45:21 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I researched and researched before I bought mine. learned about which does
what, duty cycles, of course cost.

I ended up buying a standup coleman, single phase, 220 model, ( i could give
you the exact model if you like) bought it 3 years ago  from a big box
store, about this time of year when there were a lot of sales, and to date
it has been one of the best 300 dollar purchases I ever made. right now it
doesnt owe me a thing.
It does everything you listed with ease.

I am a contractor, and till the recent popularity of cordless nailers I have
bought a LOT of compressors (smaller for the feild versions) and i have
bought "good" ones and cheap ones.  ya know what.. its still a crap shoot..

lemme know if you would like the model, and Ill get it for you later today.

fwiw Northern tools has always treated me great. but its been awhile since I
dealt with them on anything large. I think they are hooked up with amazon
now, and going through amamzon will get you free shipping iir