Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:48:10 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I was outside a restaurant recently, and a Caddy Escalade was parked in
front. Another guy outside looks at it, turns to me, and says he's
thinking of getting one. I don't know what to say, don't want to start
a fight. So, in usual British car owner form, I reply that IF I were
going to get an SUV, it would be a Range Rover. Guy shakes his head.
"Not pretty enough. You need something like this " -- he points to the
Escalade -- "to attract women these days."

So if you, like I, are in your fifties and haven't had to ask a woman
out on a date for thirty years or so, you don't know what's driving
this.

Mark