Re: Hardtop hardware?

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop hardware?
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:29:23 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
.. hmm.. this is what William said as well but the top has a metal
plate extending downward that touches the support tube for the soft
top hoop.  There is a hole through this metal plate into the soft top
support tube.  Looks like a # 6 or so sized hole.  I guess that I'll
take a look and see if there is some other means for attaching it but
this looks like it.  The red metal part is what I'm talking about.

.
o?<
Lester