Re: This they make! Retro or forward?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This they make! Retro or forward?
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:48:20 -0600 reply-type=original {sentby:smtp 24.15.214.89 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
> You digitize them into your computer, then transfer them to your
> iPod, put on the head set and listen in your LBC!

Better yet, I have a few MP3 files that I made from a cassette that I made
from a reel-to-reel tape that my parents pirated off of a friend's 78rpm
records back in the fifties... Then they issued a CD with the stuff on it.
Still waiting for a CD of the 1958 Burl Ives album "Captain Burl Ives' Ark".
I bought a copy of the vinyl last year from a guy in Sweden, figuring that
it would ensure the CD release, but it does not appear to have worked.
Search the internet for any of the songs from it and you find people
searching high and low for a copy.