Re: San Diego Healey Hearsay On Line

To: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: San Diego Healey Hearsay On Line
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 09:33:37 -0600
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick, that is very nice!!

of course I am a sucker for Grey. I have a dodge 4w painted that color, and
my street Miata is a little darker grey.

My spec miata is white, and I have been seriously thinking about color
matching it to the street car. but,, money doesnt grow on trees, and getting
the spec ready for racing, is eating up the budget quickly!!