Re: Spridget woodie

To: "Mark Hineline" <hineline@ocotillofield.net>, "'Spridgets' List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget woodie
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:43:31 -0600 reply-type=response
Mark... I'm sitting here thinking of your idea and actually it's not bad...
matter of fact the more I've thought about it, the better I like it....

Lets add a bit to it...  keep in mind that this vehicle has little to no
merit other then it would be so freaking cool to us that all of us would be
totally in love with it instantly....

We also need to assume that Cost is no issue... Katie bar the doors so to
speak...

 Soooo with that said.... picture it as a Nomad Woodie... use the back of a
BGT cut down to maintain the British appeal.... ( also giving you some of
the hatch hardware )  If you didn't go with a soft top with a metal surround
you could do a true Nomad beaded roof structure which would look cool too,
and just use Wood on the sides..... kind of like some of the originals were
done.... or to make this really easy you could combine a Morris or Mini
Traveller with a Sprite... ( you pick I think both the bugeye and box would
be cool )....

The Motor has to be wicked cool too.... like a judson on a 1275 or the 1600
BGT motor ( if they ever did that.... but it would have to have the same
Judson.... )

I'm very much digging the idea.... it's the first new thing I've heard in
years....  what a play ground for your mind....  ( what's scary is with
enough money I could build this ).... hmmm

Keith Turk