Re: Brake shoe orientation

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake shoe orientation
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:37:02 -0500 reply-type=original
I wasn't paying attention earlier........sorry.  Are the adjusters worn or
are they new?  John Deikis had the same problem with his works Midget at
Grattan race track a couple of years ago.  We took the shoes to a guy with a
portable welding rig and he put a bead of TIG weld on the end of the shoes
and the problem was solved.

Rick