Re: Colts and S&W - No LBC, but a question

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Colts and S&W - No LBC, but a question
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:23:18 -0600
Cc: Carl Elliott <celliott133@comcast.net>, Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On 1/8/06, Wm. Severin Thompson <wsthompson@thicko.com> wrote:

> Here in WI... a few weeks a year they use deer rifles to murder, then
> devour
> Bambis.
>
> The other 50 weeks a year, they hunt Bears fans.

So....   What's the limit on Bears fans, Flounder?  I'm not sure I'd be
interested
in that anyway. Too smelly and messy skinning them out, I bet....   ;-)
Waste
of ammo too, now that I come to think of it....   Besides, sounds like sour
grapes
coming from a GB cheesehead...

I'm a Giants fan!  I *KNOW* how to loose gloriously!!  This year I've made a
few
bucks teaching Packer fans that fine art.....

Cheers!!
Jim - Blueshirt Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2