RE: Colts and S&W - No LBC, but a question

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Colts and S&W - No LBC, but a question
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:32:29 -0600
Cc: "'Carl Elliott'" <celliott133@comcast.net>, "'Brad Fornal'" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dude. I live in IL nearly 50 years.

While I'm not a great fan of organized professional or collegiate team
sports, I have admitted to being a Bears fan, despite having done business
with the Bears and McCaskey family twice in my life, and finding the
statement that George Halas threw nickels around like they were manhole
covers.

Other than the Forest Greg years, I've always wished the Packers well. I'm
kind of disgusted the way they turned on Brett Favre this year (and fired
their coach).

  _____