Re: Repairs underway at long last....

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Repairs underway at long last....
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:17:21 -0600
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jim, just my opinion here, but that cheapo $129.95 price will be long
forgotten when you have to pull the motor and tranny all over again to
replace the junk.  Why pay for it twice?

I would, without a doubt, give Peter C. a call and get the good parts the
first time.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."