Re: Sprite 50th Anniversary

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversary
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:25:54 -0600
Cc: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>, Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
May I be so bold as to suggest Colorado Springs??  Almost
in the middle, in the mountains, not so hot that it stinks,
beautiful city, Pike's Peak (can your spridget make it to
14,000+ feet?). Garden of the Gods, Air Force Academy,
great resturants, several good microbreweries, Phantom
Canyon Road.......Ya Da Ya Da.....

http://www.imagesofcolorado.com/pikespeakhighway.html

http://www.experiencecoloradosprings.com/

http://www.goldbeltbyway.com/phantom.htm

Cheers!!
Jim - disemboweled Midget 300 miles east of Colorado Springs