RE: Sprite 50th Anniversary

To: "Robah Burke" <rkburkesr@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Sprite 50th Anniversary
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:13:08 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Robah,
That sounds great, to me. Consider it shared with the listers.  I think the
idea of two (east & west) celebrations is the most logistically practical,
and would enable more folks to attend one or the other.  The region you
speak of is truly beautiful, and spending a day at Summit Point, or VIR
would really make it special.
Another bonus, of holding the event in that area would be some "epic"
drives, by Spridgeteers traveling to the event, over scenic, "back roads",
from all over the eastern half of the country.
Bud Osbourne