50th waste of time

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 50th waste of time
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:29:59 -0600
Folks:

I just rec'd the message below from a VERY LONG time, well known AND Respected
Lister.

Bottom line, IMHO, is just shut-up until Frank AND his already partial
Committee have something to say!!!!

In other words, there WILL be a "common ground" site/location/MailList soon
(even I hope)!!!

[name withheld by my judgment but his permission to post authorized!!]