Sprite 50th

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Biff" <biffjones@erols.com>, "Dan Golder" <dtgolder@yahoo.com>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Sprite 50th
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:47:36 -0600
Flounder
I like your idea alot. Personally, I could probably do both BHF and RA. Maybe
it wouldn't be a bad idea to try for a Rockford/BHF at the same time as a
national, numero uno event, but heck, why NOT try to get listers and members
from other types of forums together, especially if there is a race series of
some sort to commemorate the 50th? Seems everyone *should* be happy enough
with the date and location choices, except those out west (unless there is a
western event in the race series, info on that would be appreciated, or a
link). For those out west, they could try to organize something, maybe in
conjunction with the westerly Bigger Healey events (the one in San Diego and
the other one mentioned out there). I guess it all depends on what peoples
expectations are; friendly get together? Concours? Tech sessions? List goes on
and on. Is this, as mainly a bunch of folks communicating with each other on
the computer, really expecting to have an event on a par with AHCA et al?
Dan