Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: dueling 50th websites?

To: KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: dueling 50th websites?
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:47:00 GMT
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Spridgets50th@yahoogroups.com
Sure you can stay at my place....the parking
lot should be able to hold a few mobile
homes and any overflow can hit the parking lot down by the beach within a mile.

Plus it will be summer so those of you not having mobile homes.....bring
your sleeping bags, portable stoves, etc.

Don't forget we have a town leash law if
you're bringing dogs. Cats, of course, can
roam free 'cause I mean, who's gonna be foolish enough to deny freedom to an
innocent little pussycat who wants nothing
more than to go about peacefully doing his own thing without being unduly
bothered by either man nor beast. :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)