Final word on a Mail List

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Final word on a Mail List
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:57:34 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Have heard for Frank C. and the List IS a go!!

You will have to subscribe and info is below.  As soon as Frank & Biff get
back to me there will be a poll or two, three - etc.

Spridget50th-request@spritespree.org   with NO "subject" and the word

subscribe

in the body.  Rest IS automatic!!

Print directions and/or copy to a file so that you may refer to it, PLEASE!!!

I did DO THE SUBSCRIBE AND it WORKS PERFECTLY!!!
FWIW and FYI, it is NOT "moderated" nor "monitored" except that I was the
first Member<G> and of course, that makes me a Member!

Questions??  Please feel free to ask me.

Ed