Re: Interior rubber panels & floor/tunnel mats

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Interior rubber panels & floor/tunnel mats
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:38:22 -0800
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Frank....

> Not enough interest in the full ribbed repros.  Too costly to tool up
> and not enough potential buyers.

Yeah, I can understand that.  A helluva lot of upfront money and a very
small market.  Even in '62 and afterwards, people were throwing there
rubber mats away and putting in nicer stuff from Amco or even Sears!  I
just wish I had been catching all of the rubber sets being thrown away.

> As for door liner, look at local carpet shops for stair runner.
> Although not rubber these days unless you find a long standing carpet
> place with old stock, it is PVC.

I should have asked you first and not wasted folks' time.

> Black is readily available even at home cheapo

Oh, NO!!!!  I may get the hives if I step inside!  Useless slope crap!

Buster