Went and looked at that 58 MGA (1500) today

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Went and looked at that 58 MGA (1500) today
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:00:39 -0600
Let me know if anyone is looking for an MGA project.
It's just "buried" in the guys garage. It seemed the drivers door was
opening/closing OK, can't see the center section, buried. Door jam "F" shape
didn't seem too bad. Interior floor seems buried in some sort of doo-doo/bat
guano. Mouse nest (nay, mouse CONDO unit) under the hood. No idea what he
wants out of it. Seems to be original-looking stuff. Originally was Orient
Red, is now surface rust over white, black interior, can't see much of the
interior though. Disc wheels with either a set of wire wheels, or more likely
wire hubcaps? I think it's fairly complete. Wiring damaged, right side rear
eng. compartment area. Car on stands and in a garage many years.
NO FI on my part at all, I did get a few pictures if it would help you out.
It's in Edgerton WI, halfway between Madison WI and the IL stae line, just off
I 90.
Car number HDK43/45114, engine 15GB-U-H-35397

Dan