50th Celebration Questionnaire

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 50th Celebration Questionnaire
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:11:09 -0500
While I am guilty of bombing the lists I am doing it because I do not have the
personal emails for the individuals that this email is directed to.  I really
have no other choice. This email is directed to the following people who are
listed on the Frappr site in the following states.
California listers:  Matt Pfeil, Charlie Boyd, Greg Hahs, Brian Hauck, Bob
Kitterer, Doug Pecchenino, Jim Rogers, Don Herrick, John Carvey, Silvia, Ed
Lindley, Chris, Mike Maclean, Larry Miller, Nick Conklin, Philip Costa, Bill
Hunt, Steve Jors, Vigil, Jim C, Glen Byrns, Jerry Mock, Will Walker, David
Rider, Curtis Arndt, Buster Evans, and any others that I may have missed.

Oregon listers:   Peter Shull, Dave Franks, Jeff Mach

Washington listers:  Paul Sherman, Rob Scott, Phil Jones, Chas Douglass

British Columbia lister:    Alan

I will request that any and all replies to this email be sent to the official
50th celebration email list so as 'we' do not disrupt the purists with a lot
of "junk" in their email inbox.

"subject" and the word  subscribe in the body.  The rest is automatic!

I also ask that anyone interested possible attending the celebration also join
the 50th email group for future communications as things progress.

All responses to the 50th list will be considered, replies sent to the other
lists (bugeye, spridgets, midgetsprite) will treated as such, i.e.,
unofficial.

Finally to the real purpose of this long email. A suggestion was made to use
the latitude & longitude of all those listed on the  Frappr site, added
together and divided by the number of people to determine the 'mean' meeting
point.  Well I did that over the last two days and came up with the answer;
Columbia, Missouri.  I did not include those listed overseas, just those in
the U.S. and Canada.

Now I have a multipart question for those named above:

1. How many west coasters would be really interested in attending a single
meet?

2. Is Columbia, Missouri an acceptable site?

3. Just how far east would you be willing to travel?

I am asking these questions to help us determine whether a single meet is
possible or should there be two or perhaps more. Your answers will help
determine that.  The Frappr map shows that there are 3 regions that have
consentrated spridget locations that may make a single effort/meet almost
impossible due to the geographics involved and we need to sort that out now
before proceeding any further.

Thank you for your cooperation,

50th Committee