RE: Bugeye Group..... Re: [midgetsprite] SHELL RANT

To: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>, "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bugeye Group..... Re: [midgetsprite] SHELL RANT
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:39:50 -0500
Yeah, I think we'll just agree to disagree on this one.  It's really much
too big and complex an issue to debate in this forum.  It's too easy to get
wrapped up in the small, hot-button issues surrounding the 'big-picture"
issue.
One thing I firmly believe is that no one group, or individual, or
philosophy is entirely right or wrong on any of it.  There needs to be a
whole lot of intelligent, reasoned dialog, and some intelligent, reasoned
compromises and solutions.  Instead, we get partisan politics, and a poorly
informed public eager to find scape-goats.
But, since it's "a bullshit world", we're always going to have to deal with
a lot of bullshit.

As for me, I'm going to flee to my workshop for some Spridget therapy.

Bud Osbourne