Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: [midgetsprite] SHELL RANT

To: bjshov8@comcast.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: [midgetsprite] SHELL RANT
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:50:27 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2006 6:24:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
bjshov8@comcast.net writes:

Mostly  this is because there is no chance of supply increasing
enough to reduce  prices.  The producers all sell as much as they can  make.

Well, I tried to stay out of this so it would die, but the above statement
may not be correct as it applied to crude oil...in fact, it's obviously
incorrect for crude.  OPEC restricts the number of barrels sold to  influence
the
price every day, and even the wells in Texas start and stop in  response to the
market price.  The supply is artificially  manipulated.

Is every refinery in the US working at capacity?  How about those in  other
countries.  We import refined diesel, I don't know about  gasoline.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."