Re: FROG AYE progress report. Longish. Real Spridget content

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: FROG AYE progress report. Longish. Real Spridget content
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:59:18 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hal

When you send your shocks & stuff to Peter C. ask him for the SKF wheel
bearings. I replaced my Mo$$ quality bearings (fell apart in my hands)
last month with the SKF bearings supplied by Peter - major difference in
quality! Cost was about the same. Thanks, Peter!

Keep looking on Ebay for the drilled A-arms. I bought a good used pair
(cleaned, powder coated) last year for about $75.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA
60 Bugeye