Re: (WAS) Help needed now - Brake light switch-NOW fuel lines

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (WAS) Help needed now - Brake light switch-NOW fuel lines
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:56:20 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hee hee, yeah I took one look at "what I had done" and thought of you. What
a motormouth I are. Blah blah frickin' blah.
Still thinkin it may have just run out, no idea what amt of fuel may be
"unsuckable" in the tank. Will consult with the guy who helped me that day,
he's pretty knowledgeable and was there for the whole thing, except the next
day when it wouldn't start. Pretty weird as it happened as soon as I tried
starting it the next day, like "what, it ran out just as I shut it off?".
Was happy that's all it was. Have gotten a few emails from Biff, who really
thinks the tube isn't sealing, which of course is possible. Not ordering a
tank just yet. "What if", if that's the problem, I just put a rubber o-ring
on the very end of the fuel line? Would that seal up the connection between
the line itself and the inside tube? Should fit right between the
compression "olive" and the inside tube. Either that or maybe the threaded
fitting isn't correct, not long enough? JANE wake PPP up and get him to
answer!
Dan