I'll try again...

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'll try again...
From: "Allen Hefner" <ajhsys@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:05:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello list,

I had a few minutes so I thought I'd check to see what the long neglected
(by me) Spridgets list is up to.  I found messages from lots of old friends,
who I miss, and basically all the same subjects and questions!  It's good to
see that Frank is still complaining about the Chinese.

I'm still trying to sell cars here in Norristown, PA.  Lincolns and
Mercurys, despite Ford's incredibly stupid marketing and reorganization
plans.  If anyone in the Philly area has a full time job open, PLEASE let me
know!!!  You can't live on selling 4 or 5 cars a month.

I saw a post on the OSHIT list about a Spring Get Ready meeting, and that
got me thinking about how much I miss working on these frustrating little
cars.  Then I buzzed a few e-mails to chuck christ about his October
injury.  I actually saw it mentioned in Classic Motorsports mag.  I guess
chuck will do anything to see his name in print! :-)  Hope your hand is
getting better, chuck.

Jodie and I are filling in with some stuff on eBay.  Visit our store for
gifty type stuff and Jodie's kewl silk florals at
http://stores.ebay.com/AJs-AUCTIONS.  That's not an ad, I just want you to
know what I'm up to.  No Spridget parts there.

I will try to check in with the list a bit more often.  I am usually on the
computer every night, getting the eBay stuff shipped.  I'll chime in if I
can help with whatever!!

Allen Hefner
All my LBCs are gone now :-(
Norristown  PA