moparmom70

To: "Spridgets News" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: moparmom70
From: "David R. Steindorf" <dsteindo@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 14:02:47 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
anything such as overpainting that was not visible in his photo of the Mazda
Miata steering wheel, here's what he replied... moparmom70

"We are having eBay check your info and will be keeping tabs on you for years
to come."

It's tempting to respond to his implied threat with something rather profane
and not too adult, but the better part of valor is to let the matter rest with
his being kept rather busy this weekend and, I suspect, having to double up on
his blood pressure meds.

David Steindorf
Albany, NY

Your messages not reaching the list?