Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:09:52 -0800
MICHAEL CARPENTER wrote:

> I am actually ebayed out with all of the bad experiences that I have
> been having recently.  I have actually won two disputes in the last
> year.  I am sure that you can get your money back.  Stay after ebay!

This must vary by what you buy.  I've been buying accessories for my
target rifle for several months and haven't had *any* problems. I guess
that if your customer has a gun, you keep things on the up and up. :-)

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose

--
------
Sure, "Scrum" is a weird name, but "Assault and Battery" was already taken.