Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:45:44 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've gone through ebay disputes twice and they ruled in my favor both times. Send a copy of every email you send or recieve and spell out the problem exactly. I bought an item and never received it (they scamed about 50 people all at once) another time, I received a damaged item that could not have been damaged in shipment. Each time, I had used Paypal to pay. The first time, I got back all but the $25 administrative fee and the second, they instructed me to send the item back and I got a refund from the seller, less shipping.

Dave

John Daniel Caffrey wrote:
Hi Frank,
I just saw that he gave me negative feedback after lying that he offered a refund. This is the only other message I got from moparmom70;

Item: 13" Grant Black Formula Style Steering Wheel (8040554207)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
moparmom70 is the seller.
You are a f___king idiot,it hurt you lots more then me retard!

He thinks he won't be hurt by this dispute, I think he's only looking at the feedback percentage. I have to wait 10 days to start the dispute with ebay, I'd still accept a complete refund as resolution.
John

Frank Clarici wrote:

John

Give us his ebay name or item number so we can all ask him if whatever else he is selling has any paint on it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air