Re: A positive return of a bad part

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A positive return of a bad part
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:14:09 -0500
I love Summit Racing! Even though their catalogs only list the common V8
applications, I have been able to buy parts for my LBC there. I browsed
the ARP web site and log my P/N's, and then called Summit to order them.
The special orders take a few weeks but I saved approx $25 on the ARP 11
stud head stud kit, and  found similar savings percentage wise on  ARP
con rod & flywheel bolts. Did you know that ARP lists hardened washers
in different OD's, and 12 Pt. nuts which can be ordered in small quantities?
John