RE: No LBC Barking Dogs

To: "'Gregory Groiss'" <ggroiss@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: No LBC Barking Dogs
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:59:25 -0600
Did ya ever think about talking to your neighbor?

Certain areas of the country have nuisance barking laws.

Just recently, we got yet another dog...(yes, the pooch count is now at 5
and around 500 lbs). His name is Hogan, a 1 yr old German Shepherd. He had
pneumonia while he was at the animal shelter, and dropped 10 lbs in 2 weeks.
We got him home, got him healthy, and he instantly figured out the program
in the Thicko household. He did, however, decide one day that everything and
every action by any other dog, or any family member required a bark. I
tagged him from across the room with a bedroom slipper. He got quiet in a
hurry. The next time, he barked once, I made like I was going to take off a
shoe, and he went under the table. He's quiet in the house now. He's a smart
dog.

Not all dogs, however, are smart. Not all owners are smart either. Try
reasoning with the neighbor before you take your battle to the dogs. If he's
a dick, call the local animal warden, and find out what the local ordinances
are.