Re: New Member

To: JMFarley50@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Member
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:51:05 -0600
Welcome to the list, John. Sorry you had to meet Frank BEFORE you met
the nice people - ;-)

I actually grew up just east of you in Owego. Somebody on the Elmira
Heights HS football team broke my damned arm in my senior year (1962)
and I missed the rest of the season. It wasn't you, was it??  Used to
race a MG TD with some other guys at the Glen in 1962-65 before Uncle
Sam came calling. Still have a lot of family in upstate NY though
nobody left in Owego any more.

Oh...  Pay no attention to Cap'n Bob.  He has this thing for cats and
frogs. Also, he lives in CT.  There's no accounting for taste.

Cheers!!
Jim - reassembilng Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW