Re: Warning lamp jewels for Bugeye gauges

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Warning lamp jewels for Bugeye gauges
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:09:59 -0500
Bugeye tach and speedo gauges did not have jeweled lenses for the
ignition and hb warning light. They had flat red plastic lenses that fit
into the round opening. Often you will find them loose inside the gauges.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

Save the whales. Collect the entire set.