Warning Lamp Jewels

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Warning Lamp Jewels
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:03:34 -0500
Andrew:

      I just replaced the 'red dots' in mine. All it took for material was a
translucent red plastic 3/5 card holder that I got from Staples for about
$1.50.  Anything like that will do. An inexpensive rotary hand punch from
Harbor Freight (couple bucks) cut the dots, which may have to be sanded around
the edge a bit to fit. You want them tight, but loose enough to go in without
a struggle. Carefully tap the dot into the hole with a  pin punch or other
suitable thing such as a nail head of the right size. Don`t push too hard, as
you might bend the thin gauge face. That would be worse than having the
missing dot.
      If you want, contact me directly, and I`ll send you a lifetime supply of
dots.

Bert Shirey
60 Bugeye/66 Midget 1098