Re: Kent 276 vs SW5 Cam Comparison

To: shelden3@pldi.net, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Kent 276 vs SW5 Cam Comparison
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:02:57 EST
Guys,

Thanks for all the great response to my questions on these cam choices.  I've
been away for a day or so, and haven't had much of a chance to get near the
computer. Once I digest all of your valuable information, I'll be able to
report  back to you with an update on where I'm heading with this.

I can report however that the cylinder head I'll be using is a 12G1316
Spridget head with the smog ports plugged up. The machine reported today that
the
G940 Cooper S head has three cracks in it. The 1316 head has been very
reliable for the past few years, and I really have no complaints with it. It
also
carries bigger valves than the G940, and will get some additional  porting
while at the shop.

Thanks again, and we'll continue this discussion after I catch my breathe a
bit.

Howard Collins
60" AH Bugeye
69' Austin Mini