Re: Question from a new member

To: "Neil Anderson" <nlaredbt7@tbc.net>
Subject: Re: Question from a new member
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:55:02 -0600
It will be an issue of how much you are looking to spend. You already
have the transmission and gearing that will work, the 5 speed just
takes something good, and makes it better.
I got my 5 speed with the car, so I cannot accurately tell you what
they will cost. Alot of that has to do with where you live, and how
picked over your wrecking yards are. The basic kit to install the 5
speed, I am going to use Paul A's Morriservice kit when I start on my
car, is around $1,000. So, you have what works, are you willing to
spend the bucks to make it better?

Just my opinion,

Brad