Re: making a Mini quieter

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: making a Mini quieter
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:18:07 -0500
Geoff,
I know nothing about this material, but it sure is cheap enough to try.
Also look around on their site for other Mini interior products. If
there is something you like, maybe Ed Kaler is a sub-vendor for them.
http://newtoncomm.co.uk/cars/mini/products.jsp

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>