Re: heater fan direction

To: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: heater fan direction
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:49:50 -0600
That is a load of crap. I have a 65 Sprite that is positive ground,
and the blower works correctly. I have a 65 Midget that was converted
to negative ground, and the blower works fine on it as well. The only
thing on the later cars to worry about during the conversion is the
tachometer. Everything else on my 65 conversion worked fine, including
the fuel pump.
I notice they sell positive and negative fuel pumps, but why???

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad