Re: heater fan direction

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: heater fan direction
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:38:13 -0500
Hal Faulkner wrote:

> Spridgeteers,
>
> Having converted FROG AYE to negative earth, I am told that my heater blower
> will now draw cool air from the cockpit and exhaust heated air through the
> grill

This is true sometimes. I have converted many to neg ground and only ONE
heater was reversed. I would have never known it but i was smoking a cig
under the bonnet and the fan was on when I saw the smoke blow AWAY from
the fan. It was sucking air out of the car.
Just flip the ground and hot lead going to the motor.
I also had one other car where the fuel gauge worked backwards.
That one needed a different gauge.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ