Re: speed chip for toyotas

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: speed chip for toyotas
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 07:42:40 -0400
Hey thanks I'll just stick with my not so fast 12 yr old Saturn. I had
installed a newer motor 70 miles vs my 160 miles and it just doesn't seem as
fast even though much more quieter than my valve slapping old one. My
mechanic did the work and is very well trusted so I'm not sure why she seems
slower. I got the motor & trans from www.6thplanetusedparts.com.
Thanks Linda

PC<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/e
vt=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com>and save big.