Re: Clutch/brakes diagnosis

To: <pboser@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch/brakes diagnosis
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:06:00 -0700
I'm not terribly familiar with the dual cylinders in the early
Spridgets, but I do know that they should not weep, so you have a leak
somewhere.

The cluch and brake share the same reservoir, so if the fluid level
falls too low you'll have trouble with both the brakes and clutch.

So where in Jersey is Rumson? :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/