Re: The Midget Chronicle (may be long and boring)

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: The Midget Chronicle (may be long and boring)
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:14:08 -0400
No, that is the research the Brain Behavior Laboratory at the
University of Pennsylvania does.

And I am the only normal person working here.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.