Re: The Midget Chronicle (may be long and boring)

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: The Midget Chronicle (may be long and boring)
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:33:36 -0700
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D. wrote:

>         And I am the only normal person working here.

Uh, Larry, where were you as you wrote that?  At home or at "work".

Hasn't anyone ever noticed that the number of messages spike during work
hours (especially right after people clock in), and then drop at night
and on the weekends?  Maybe a tribute should be paid to all of the
employers who make this list so active and well used!!!!  Just take a
look at the domain from which people are sending their e-mail.  (Me?
I'm retarded....errr, retired, and I do my work from home).

Buster Evans