Re: The Midget Chronicle (may be long and boring)

To: "Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Midget Chronicle (may be long and boring)
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:03:04 -0500
About 15 years ago, there was a young lady here in my hometown of Oshkosh,
WI who had 46 separate and distinct personalities.  A local guy decided to
coax out one of the personalities that was a little more "fun-loving" and
had sex with her.  The main personality reported it to the police after two
of her personalities told her main personality that a third personality was
raped.  He was charged and convicted of 2nd degree sexual assault.  Later
the conviction was overturned and the DA then dropped it because of her
fragile mental health.  You may recall this as it made national news.

I can't imagine how miserable it must be to go through life with that severe
of a mental condition.

At least some of me can't.  Sorry... couldn't resist.

Larry Daniels