Re: Couple fastener/fender questions, wiper switch also

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Couple fastener/fender questions, wiper switch also
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:14:35 -0500
Chris
Yep, thanks, I see it now, busted off evidently, so I have some work to do,
probably beter to drill and tap a hole rather than trying to use an easy-out,
but may gently try an easy- out just once. But one follow-up question; what
about the other side? The hole in this position is what I used for a ground
point on the wiring harness......
Dan