.. and what is THAT for??

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: .. and what is THAT for??
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:40:43 -0500
Ok,  so I was messing around the front of the '59 Bugeye putting the
anti-roll bar back on and I noticed that there are two threaded
holes, one under each frame rail extension forward of everything
else.  Can anyone tell me what those are there for?  It would have to
be something that was bolted under the car.  Tow hooks?  Tie downs
for the Atlantic voyage?

Thanks and enjoy Easter!

Lester

BTW Bugeye season is almost over, high for today projected to be 90
degrees, add in some significant solar loading and the cabin heating
of the trans tunnel and I may put her back up until season begins
again, sometime in November..