Re: .. and what is THAT for??

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: .. and what is THAT for??
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:32:05 -0500
No, the holes or captive nuts or almost directly under the alignment
holes for the bonnet  (The ones that the bonnet cones fit into).  In
other words it's in front of ( that is to say, farther away from the
firewall) than the holes for the swaybar and there is only 1 on each
side..

Lester

.. oh yeah, the plugs are in it's just the heat comes out around the
rubber bellows for the shifter..