Re: Terry Horler Sprite & Midget God wrote me a letter

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Terry Horler Sprite & Midget God wrote me a letter
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:14:04 -0400
Bill,
Thanks for the info. A friend had asked them about the shipping of the
Sprite because of the short wheel base and that's when they put on the
breaks for my transport. They said I needed some special device to load and
hold it down. And then they said they were not gong to take Sprites anymore
on an open trailer, or any of their trailers for that matter. They charged
me $1200. but they were pushing for $2400. when I made a fuss about honoring
the original price I ordered. What did they charge you? I also heard from
the seller that they raced the little car up the ramp on pickup and pulled
the exhaust pipe out and the seller wired it u with coat hanger. I'll check
for damage when it gets here.
Thanks again Linda