Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:44:17 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Asgeirsson

Hi Larry,

I'll do it.  If 1st gear ring is shot, good bye rebuild!!  Should be painted
Bugeye green, right?  So you need a 1098 back plate and oil pump cover too.
I've got them.

Would you like that cracked or uncracked?

Paul A

Well, Paul has foolishly volunteered to rebuild a ribcase and has several
different offers of victims, I guess it's up to you, Paul, to decide which one
you want to use.

Mine from the Bugeye is available right now, but I have absolutely no
knowledge of it's condition.  The one from the 72 Midget will be available
after Willy and David finish the BABE rally -- in other words early June --
and has bad 2nd gear synchros.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget -- Willy & David's "Team SU" BABE Rally car
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup -- about to make the big swim from New Zealand to the
U.S.

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."