Fw: Propeller shaft removal, made easy

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Propeller shaft removal, made easy
From: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:59:52 -0400
Dave

Believe me it works, I have owned the same car car 33 years, as I mentioned
in the post, I had the engine and transmission out more times then I can
remember in the early days.

A nice long screw driver, a couple of good bangs with a hammer and the oil
seal pops off the transmission output shaft.
I then put the new oil seal on the output shaft, I place the old oil seal
over top of the new one, and tap it in place with a small hammer or what
ever will fit in there. Why make things when you don't have to.

Greg Higgins