Re: Bugeye Steering Column

To: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Steering Column
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:56:15 -0700
Mark,

The left motor mount should have a factory provided scallop in the edge of
the left side mount that allows clearance of the steering shaft.  If your
mount has a straight edge striking the steering column, its a right hand
mount.  If you don't have a proper LH mount, you can file a nicely radiused
scallop yourself.

Glen