Re: BE throttle cable adjustment

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: BE throttle cable adjustment
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:45:32 GMT
I dunno, Chuck....

not trying to be a PITA here, but
I've never had a problem in adjusting the cable for full-open butterflies or in
"knowing" whether they are fully open or not. Matter of fact, I start the cable
adjustment process precisely with fully open butterflies to begin with.

Then there's Phil's comment about getting
slightly better performance between 60-70
(I am ass-u-me ing high gear) when enriching the mixture a bit which has got me
thinking where'd he get the "right"
needles/springs for his state of tune, considering they're 1.5" SU's rather than
the stock 1.25's.

Sounds like two (or more?) problems re:
his complaint rather than just one??

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)